Here’s the fastest and easiest way to get a tourist visa to China! Apply for your China visa at just Rs 7700 . Follow our simple application process and get your visa in just 8 working days.
Note: We do not provide China work visa.
Documents for China Visa application
- Original passport and old passports, if any
- Your passport should be valid for at least 6 months from day of arrival in China, with a minimum of two blank pages
- Confirmed return air ticket
- Day-wise itinerary of your stay in China
- The visa application form duly filled and signed
- 2 recent passport-size colour photographs ( 33mm x 48mm) taken against a white background with matte-finish. The face should cover a minimum of 70 percent of the photograph.
- Covering letter mentioning your travel details addressed to the ‘Consulate General of the People’s Republic of China, Mumbai’ or Embassy of China, New Delhi as per the jurisdiction.
- Original bank statements reflecting transactions of the last 6 months with a minimum balance of Rs 1,60,000 per traveller, duly attested and signed by a bank official
- Confirmation of hotel booking required on the hotel’s letter head mentioning passenger details
- Original leave sanction letter from your employer
- If your passport has not been issued from Maharashtra or Karnataka and you have submitted your application from Mumbai, one of the following documents will be required
- Valid Lease and License Agreement
- Address proof on the company’s original letterhead with authorised signatory sign and company stamp
- MTNL, BSNL bill of last month
- Original society letter with stamp and sign
- Apart from the above mentioned documents, the applicant might have to submit additional documents as and when requested by the Consulate
Additional documents for Business Visa application
- Covering letter from the Indian company
- Documents on the commercial activity issued by a trade partner in China, or trade fair invitation relevant entity or individual. The invitation letter should contain:
- Information of the applicant – name, gender and date of birth
- Details such as purpose of visit, travel dates, and financial documents
- Details of the invitee – name, contact number, address and business documents
- Download the visa form
- If the applicant’s place of collection of documents is a place other than Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 700 will be applicable.
- If you are a native of Jammu and Kashmir or your passport has been issued from this state, the visa processing time might go up to 10 working days.