Planning a UK holiday with your friends and family? Applying for a visa is now easier than ever. You can now apply for a UK visa online at just INR 9,000. When all your travel hassles are managed by us, great holidays are a guarantee.
- The visa application process involves getting an appointment from the consulate depending on the availability. On the day of the appointment, the applicant has to carry all the original documents for submission and for the biometrics.
- Post the appointment, it usually takes 14 working days for the consulate to process the visa.
- The visa copy will be attached to your passport.
Documents required for UK Visa application
- Original Passport (valid for a minimum of six months with two blank pages) along copies of old passports if any
- Application form (online) duly filled by the applicant, under the guidance of our travel experts
- If the applicant is self employed, the covering letter should be on company letter head mentioning details like name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp
- If the applicant is employed, the covering letter should be on plain paper.
- Income tax returns for the last 3 years
- Bank statement reflecting transactions of the last 6 months, duly attested and signed by a bank official
- If self-employed, the following dcuments will be required
- Company registration certificate / certificate of Incorporation ( MOA/Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership etc)
- Income tax papers of the company for the last 3 years
- Bank statements of the company for the last 6 months, attested by a bank official
- If the applicant is working, then the salary slips for the last 3 months, and leave letter from employer in original
- Proof of investments – Mutual funds, fixed deposits, national saving certificates, stocks & shares, etc
- Honeymoon couple needs to attach their Engagement/Roka Ceremony Pics and Marriage cards from both sides if available