Italy is the fifth populous European country. Italy’s famous cities include Rome, Florence, Venice & Naples. In Italy, Lago Benaco is the largest lake and Venice is the most visited tourist city. Italy holidays are incomplete without visiting the Vatican, Colosseum and various UNESCO World Heritage Sites. I
Enjoy an enduring experience in Italy with romantic Naples, which is the birthplace of traditional margarita pizza. The tour package of Italy with Naples is memorable for tourists as both these places are home to mountains, historical monuments, artistic cathedral, and captivating lakes. Italy Naples holidays is an ideal choice for honeymoon couples
Naples is the third-largest municipality in Italy after Rome and Milan, and it is the regional capital of Campania. Naples is famous for its tempting food and beautiful coastline. We at Swissolidays create extended cherished great holiday packages for Naples & Italy apart from various other European destinations.
here by the she-wolf who nursed and raised them. The last stop of the tour is a walk along the "Via Sacra" inside the Roman Forum and the tour ends at the Temple, which houses the altar where Julius Caesar was cremated.
Stay overnight at the hotel in Rome.
Rome - Naples
Overnight in Naples
Naples - Enjoy Capri Island
Overnight in Naples
Naples – Sorrento (Optional Tour)
Transportation by air-conditioned coach, Assistant service, Lunch (drinks not included and to be paid locally).
Overnight in Naples
Brief About Florence
The capital city of Italy’s Tuscany region, Florence is internationally esteemed for its high concentration of Renaissance art and architecture. Because it served as a wealthy and important center for medieval trade and commerce, the city gave birth to the Italian Renaissance movement. Florence is also credited with propagating many artists, inventors, writers, scientists, and explorers as well as inventing opera and the florin currency, which lifted Europe from the Dark Ages.
Simulating one enormous outdoor art museum, the city of Florence attracts millions of tourists every year. Walking is the best way to see the major sites in the city center. Some of the best places to walk include the Ponte Vecchio, a beautiful bridge spanning the Arno River and featuring a number of high-end jewelry shops. An overview of the top tourist attractions in Florence.
Stay overnight at the hotel in Florence.
Florence- Leaning Tower of Pisa
Overnight in Florence
Have a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel in Venice.
Venice Torcello, Burano, and Murano Islands Tour
The tour to three of the most important islands of Venice, Torcello, Burano, and Murano. With this tour, you can visit the three most important islands of the Venetian lagoon. Torcello is known for being the first island to be inhabited in the Venice Lagoon: the inhabitants of Altino moved here during the 5th century. The cathedral contains some wonderful mosaics. Today, the island is known as a place of great quiet and tranquility because it has a little more than 20 residents and seems like a place that time forgot. Burano, inhabited by 3000 people, is known for its handmade lace and typical sweets "Bussola", but also for its brightly colored houses that, it is said, were painted by its inhabitants to make them recognizable to the fishermen coming home in heavy foggy weather. Murano is known around the world for the artistic production of blown glass. Initially, the production took place in Venice, but, at that time, the buildings were made of wood and often the fire escaped from the ovens and caused dangerous fires. The government of the Republic ordered then to move the seat of the furnaces to Murano. The island also hosts the Glass Museum which contains a large collection of very ancient.
Later in the day experience, the romance of Venice by 45 Mins Gondola Ride with Live Music.
Overnight in Venice.
Arrive home with pleasant memories of your Delights Italy Tour.
As per your requirement
- Rome – Embassy Hotel or similar
- Florence – Arcadia Hotel or similar
- Venice -Quality Hotel Delfino Venezia Mestre or similar
- Naples – Napoli Hotel or similar
- 2 Nights Accommodation with Breakfast in above or similar hotels in Rome
- 3 Nights Accommodation with Breakfast in above or similar hotels in Naples
- 2 Nights Accommodation with Breakfast in above or similar hotels in Florence
- 2 Nights Accommodation with Breakfast in above or similar hotels in Venice
- Half day tour of Ancient Rome Including Visit to the Colosseum – Rome
- Vatican City Tour
- Day excursion to Capri Island
- Half day Excursion to Pisa with Leaning Tower of Pisa – Florence
- Half Day tour to Murano, Burano & Torcello in Venice
- Gondola Ride with Live Music (45 Mins) in Venice
- Arrival Private transfer from airport to hotel in Rome
- Departure Transfer from Venice hotel to Airport
- Sector train ticket from Rome to Naples in 2nd class
- Sector train ticket from Naples to Florence in 2nd Class
- Sector train ticket from Florence to Venice in 2nd Class
- 24 X 7 Local Emergency Assistance
- Applicable Service Tax on package
- All sightseeing and excursions as per below itinerary on SIC basis
- Daily breakfast at the hotel
- Travel Insurance
- Visa Assistance
- All applicable taxes
- Anything which is not mentioned as included
- Tips & Porter ages
- City Tax (if Any)
- Visa fee
- Additional City Tax If Applicable May Be Charged Directly At The Hotel.
- Any expense of personal nature, beverages, telephone calls etc.
- Passport Pick & Drop charges
- Early Check In or Late Check out
- Mini Bar consumption / Room Service / Laundry / Telephone calls
- Local Transfers from Airport/Railway Station to Hotel and Excursion Sites or vice-versa at places mentioned above.
2 Nights Rome, 3 Nights Naples, 2 Nights Florence & 2 Night Venice
9N & 10D
Enter your contact details and we will plan the best holiday suiting all your requirements.