Switzerland and Paris both are the most romantic destination in Europe. If you are planning for a memorable honeymoon holiday then you should visit Swiss and Paris.
Paris is a top destination where the majority of visitors visit from all over the world and it is known as the City of Light and City of Love. The striking landscapes, rivers, and fascinating monuments make the city more enthralling. Effiel Tower, Disneyland, Louvre Museum, Arc de Triomphe, Versailles Palace are the most wonderful attractions of Paris. Effiel Tower is also known as the Iron lady of Paris.
Switzerland is the country situated in Central Europe. The astonishing cities of Switzerland make the country more appealing. For viewing the beautiful natural scene of snowy mountains, glittering lakes, and landscape you should visit Swiss. The Golden Pass Line is a tourist-orientated train route of Switzerland and is well known for its picturesque scenic views.
Arrive Zurich (Swiss Pass -Day 1)
Other Options for Today:
Lake Cruise with your Swiss Pass (Free of Cost) Visit Spiez and Enjoy Lake Cruise, its also perfect place to enjoy Pasta/Pizza with a glass of Wine
Overnight in Interlaken.
Excursion to Jungfraujoch (Swiss Pass Day 02)
Later from Grindelwald the Wengernalp Railway will take you to Kleine Scheidegg beneath the Jungfraujoch with a view of the Eiger North Face. The final train is the Jungfrau Railway. It starts from Kleine Scheidegg and takes you directly to the Jungfraujoch- Top of Europe at 3454 mts, the highest railway station of Europe. Breathtaking views of the UNESCO World Heritage Swiss Alps Jungfrau-Aletsch
- Glacier - 22kms longest ice-stream in the Alps. 100% snow & ice guaranteed 365 days a year!
Get panoramic views over the borders of Switzerland on the Sphinx vantage terrace - 3571 m. Tour on the history & construction of the Jungfrau Railway at the Alpine Sensation. See the impressive ice sculptures,30 metres under the surface of glacier at the Ice Palace. Enjoy the fun Snow activities like the summer skiing & snowboarding, sledge & zip line & also have a unique shopping experience at Top of Europe. Dive into the fascinating world of chocolate. (Snow Activities cost not included, its just for reference)) Visit the Lindt Swiss Chocolate Heaven at 3,454 metres above sea level offering selection of Lindt's finest chocolate (Entry Free). Enjoy a hot meal in one of the 5 restaurants there(Meal Not Included).
In the late afternoon take the train back to Interlaken and the rest of the evening is free for you to either walk around town, shop at Bucherer or any of the shops there else depending on the day of the week, you could also enjoy a Dinner cruise on the lake (If Available, Dinner cruises are not complimentary)). For those who would like to gamble away, the famous Casino Kursaal awaits you.
Overnight in Interlaken
Interlaken-Lucerne (Swiss Pass Day 3)
The rest of the evening is free for you to walk around the city. Later tonight we recommend you to enjoy the real Swiss Folklore at the Stadtkeller . Folk-Music, Yodeling, Alphornblowing and Flagthrowing. This is superb combination for excellent food, music and greatfun in a historical place dating back to the 12th century.
Overnight in Lucerne
Lucerne - Mt Titlis (Swiss Pass Day 4)
After the descent to Engelberg return back to Lucerne by using your Swiss pass.
Overnight in Lucerne.
Upon arrival in the city of Light Paris, kindly reach hotel on your own (Transfer can be arranged) . The check-in time at all hotels begins at 2:00 pm. You may have to wait if you arrive earlier than that. Post check-in, you can explore this beautiful city on your own. , A stroll down the road will showcase the best of Paris and provide great photo opportunities.
Later in the evening Enjoy Sienne river cruise with Eiffel Tower
About Tour: A strong characteristic of the French people is the respect they have for their history and the restoration of their national monuments. The result of this preservation of the past has greatly contributed to the beauty of Paris today. This tour includes the Place de la Concorde, the Avenue des Champs Elysees and the Arc de Triomphe. You will then be taken to a prestigious and residential area near the Bois de Boulogne before enjoying a one hour cruise on the River Seine. Finally, enjoy a visit to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower and admire the superb panoramic views over Paris.
Transportation by coach, cruise on the river Seine, entrance to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower and recorded commentary via individual headphones. Spend a comfortable overnight at hotel in Paris
Paris- Full Day Disneyland
Overnight Stay in Paris.
As per your requirement
- Lucerne: Ibis Styles Luzerne City or Similar
- Interlaken: Weisses Kreuz or Similar
- Paris: Mercure Gare De Lyon Bastille or Similar
- Mt Titlis with ice flyer from Lucerne
- Mt Jungfraujoch
- 4 DAYS Regular Swiss Pass
- Mt Rigi Excursion by cogwheel train and boat from Lucerne
- Visit the spectacular Trummelbach falls from Interlaken
- Visit the beautiful Chillon Castle in Montreux
- Free entry to Museums and Church in Switzerland
- Rhine Fall Excursion in Zurich with Swiss Pass
- Visit Chocolate & Cheese Factory with Swiss pass
- Free Lake cruise in Interlaken and Lucerne
- Unlimited travel by bus, boat, and Train in Switzerland
- Eiffel Tower Evening Tour with Seine River Cruise
- Disney Land 1 Day 2 Park with All Transfers and Entrance Fees
- Private Transfer from Paris Hotel to Airport
- Zurich-Paris Train Ticket in 2nd Class
- Lucerne-Zurich Train Ticket in 2nd Class
- City taxes(EUR 1-3 per person per day)
- VISA Fees
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
|Days before departure||Package amount to be paid|
|20 days||100% of holiday cost|
|20-30 days||50% of holiday cost|
|30-45 days||35% of the holiday cost|
|45+ days||Booking Amount + Airfare|
BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS:
- NSM ONLINE SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD.
- Account No.: 50200015025221
- Account Type: Current
- IFSC Code: HDFC0001202
- Address: Galleria DLF Phase 4, Gurgaon, Haryana (INDIA)
Cancellation charges per person will be applicable as follows:
- If cancellation is made any time not less than 11 days prior to departure, the whole booking amount will be deducted
- If cancellation is made 10 to 05 days prior to departure, 50% of tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 05 to 01 day prior to departure, 75% of tour cost shall be deducted.
- In case a passenger is no show at the time of departure, 100% of tour cost shall be deducted.
- Cancellation charges for Flight bookings shall apply as per airline cancellation rules.
- All services provided and assured by the Company are subject to the full realization of payment prior to departure. If payment to the Company is made by cheque, the Package/ tour component will be delivered only after realization of cheque.
- The Company has right at any time and for any reason: (a)To cancel a tour package/tour component prior to the date of departure and if it does so, its liability shall be limited to refunding all the money paid by the Tourist, towards the tour package/tour component. (b)To amend, alter, vary or withdraw any tour, holiday, excursion or facility, it has advertised or published, or to substitute a hotel of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary. In either case, the Company shall not be liable for any damages, additional expenses or consequential loss suffered by the Tourist/Group.
- No person, other than the Company, in writing has authority to vary, add, amplify or waive off any description, representation, terms and conditions set forth herein or in a brochure of the Company, or other terms & conditions regarding tour booked by the Tourist with the Company.
- In the event of the Company exercising its right to amend or alter any tour advertised in their brochure or any other media after such tour or holidays has been booked the Tourist shall have right: (a)To continue with the tour or holiday as amended or altered. (b)To accept any alternative tour or holiday which the Company may offer. In neither of the above cases shall the Company be liable to the Tourist/Group for any damages, additional expenses and consequential loss suffered by the Tourist/Group.
- The Company shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the Tourist/Group: (a)Any death, personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delays, increased expenses or consequential damages by any misadventure or otherwise caused. (b)Any act, omission or default of any hotelier, carrier, travel component supplier or other person or by any servant or agent employed by the travel component supplier who may be engaged or concerned in the provision of accommodation, refreshment, carriage facility or service for the Tourist/Group, howsoever caused. In this clause the expression “however caused” includes negligence on the part of any person.
- No liability on the part of the Company arising in any way out of this contract in respect of any tour, holiday or excursion facility shall exceed the total amount paid or agreed to be paid for the tour, holiday, package/ tour component or excursion, and shall in no case include any consequential damages or additional expenses whatsoever.
- The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures/quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country/countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and or fuel cost before departure and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price must be paid for in full.
- It is the responsibility of the Tourist/Group to check and hold valid travel documents like passport and Visa till the end of the tour. In case any travel document like visa is refused, expires or is cancelled by the authorities, the tour participant will have to meet all the contingencies arising therefrom and to meet all expenses consequential thereto. The Company will have no responsibility whatsoever in respect of the above matters. It is the responsibility of the Tourist/Group to check and hold valid travel documents like passport and Visa till the end of the tour. In case any travel document like visa is refused, expires or is cancelled by the authorities, the tour participant will have to meet all the contingencies arising therefrom and to meet all expenses consequential thereto. The Company will have no responsibility whatsoever in respect of the above matters Romantic Switzerland & Paris.
- The Cost of Ticket does not include any Insurance Premium. The Tourist/Group will have to pay any such premium at their own cost.
- All tour programmes and packages/ tour components are subject to laws, rules and regulate/Group are on tour and back. The Company will have no responsibility in respect of any condition brought about by any such laws, etc., or due to act of God Romantic Switzerland & Paris
- Any complaint by the Tourist (including complaint on behalf of passengers of the Group submitted by the Tourist) in connection with or arising out of the tour must be notified to the Company in writing within twenty-one (21) days from the end of the tour. No claim or complaint made thereafter shall be entertained in any circumstances. No individual complaint of passenger of the Group shall be entertained directly and therefore same must be made only by The Tourist who is a leader of the Group Romantic Switzerland & Paris
- All claims, disputes and litigation relating to online booking through this website anywhere from India or abroad shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Courts of Delhi only Romantic Switzerland & Paris
- Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
- The Company will not be liable to any passenger for refund, compensation or claim for shortage of tour days or for cancellation, postponement or re-routing of any particular scheduled transport service due to any reasons including fog. The rules in respect of cancellation charges or refund will be applicable. The tickets are issued, subject to conditions herein Romantic Switzerland & Paris
2 Nights Interlaken
2 Nights Lucerne
2 Nights Paris