Embark on a magical trip to Romantic Paris & Scenic Switzerland – a land so picturesque that it inspires only romance – with your beloved with nature and your favorite slopes! From the magical Lucerne Lake beckoning you to take a romantic cruise across its shimmering waters to the majestic Mount Titlis enticing you to their great heights with the first revolving gondola in the world to take you up, there is no doubt about Switzerland being THE honeymoon destination. The magic continues at Interlaken, the next destination in your Switzerland honeymoon tour. Nestled between two scenic lakes, Interlaken serves as the ideal base for many excursions to the 3 majestic mountains presiding over it including an excursion to Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe on Jungfrau Railway the highest railway line in the world. Another scenic train ride and you pass the imposing Kander Viaduct to Zermatt, a picturesque Alpine resort at the foot of the most photographed mountain Matterhorn. Here another adventure awaits you; board the cogwheel – the highest open-air rack railway in Europe – and ride up 3089 metres to Gornergrat and be rewarded with views that simply take your breath away with their awe-inspiring beauty and make you melt into the arms of your beloved as you both soak in the scenic sights.
Overnight in Paris..
Paris- Enjoy Disney Land
Overnight stay at the hotel.
Paris Morning Louvre Museum ,Evening Illumination tour of Paris
Overnight in Paris.
Paris-Zurich-Interlaken (Swiss Pass Day 1)
Overnight in Interlaken..
Interlaken-Grindewald-Jungrfraujoch (Swiss Pass Day 2)
Overnight in Interlaken.
Interlaken-Lucerne (Swiss Pass Day 3)
Overnight in Lucerne.
Lucerne-Engelberg-Mt Titlis (Swiss Pass Day 4)
Overnight in Lucerne.
- Hotel: Weisses Kreuz or Similar
- Meal: Breakfast
- Hotel: Ibis Style or Similar
- Meal: Breakfast
- Hotel: Mercure Paris Bastille or Similar
- Meal: Breakfast
- Mt Titlis with ice flyer from Lucerne
- Cherish an experience to be on top of Europe – Mr Jungfraujoch from Interlaken
- Mt Schilthorn Excursion from Interlaken
- 4 Days Consecutive Swiss Pass in Second Class
- Glacier Express Seat Reservation from Zermatt to St Moritz
- Mt Rigi Excursion by cogwheel train and boat from Lucerne
- Visit the spectacular Trummelbach falls from Interlaken
- Visit the beautiful Chillon Castle in Montreux
- Free entry to Museums and Church in Switzerland
- Rhine Fall Excursion in Zurich with Swiss Pass
- Visit Chocolate & Cheese Factory with Swiss pass
- Free Lake cruise in Interlaken and Lucerne
- Unlimited travel by bus, boat and Train in Switzerland
- Eiffel Tower Evening Tour with Siene River Cruise
- Disney Land 1 Day 2 Park with All Transfers and Entrance Fees
- Paris to Zurich/Geneva/Basel in 2nd class sector ticket
- Private Transfer Airport to Hotel in Paris
- Applicable Service Tax on package
- All sightseeing and excursions as per below itinerary on SIC basis
- Daily breakfast at the hotel
- Travel Insurance
- Visa Assistance
- All applicable taxes
- Anything which is not mentioned as included
- Tips & Porter ages
- City Tax (if Any)
- Visa Fees
- Additional City Tax If Applicable May Be Charged Directly At The Hotel.
- Any expense of personal nature, beverages, telephone calls etc.
- Passport Pick & Drop charges
- Early Check In or Late Check out
- Mini Bar consumption / Room Service / Laundry / Telephone calls
- Local Transfers from Airport/Railway Station to Hotel and Excursion Sites or vice-versa at places mentioned above.
- Hotels offered are very close to Railway stations.
|Days before departure||Package amount to be paid|
|20 days||100% of holiday cost|
|20-30 days||50% of holiday cost|
|30-45 days||35% of holiday cost|
|45+ days||INR 10,000/Person Booking amount|
BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS:
- NSM ONLINE SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD.
- Account No.: 50200015025221
- Account Type: Current
- IFSC Code: HDFC0001202
- Address: Galleria DLF Phase 4, Gurgaon, Haryana (INDIA)
Cancellation charges per person will be applicable as follows:
- If cancellation is made any time not less than 11 days prior to departure, whole booking amount will be deducted
- If cancellation is made 10 to 05 days prior to departure, 50% of tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 05 to 01 day prior to departure, 75% of tour cost shall be deducted.
- In case passenger is no show at the time of departure, 100% of tour cost shall be deducted.
- Cancellation charges for Flight bookings shall apply as per airline cancellation rules.
- All services provided and assured by the Company are subject to full realization of payment prior to departure. If payment to the Company is made by cheque, the Package/ tour component will be delivered only after realization of cheque.
- The Company has right at any time and for any reason: (a)To cancel a tour package/tour component prior to the date of departure and if it does so, its liability shall be limited to refunding all the money paid by the Tourist, towards the tour package / tour component. (b)To amend, alter, vary or withdraw any tour, holiday, excursion or facility, it has advertised or published, or to substitute a hotel of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary. In either case the Company shall not be liable for any damages, additional expenses or consequential loss suffered by the Tourist/Group.
- No person, other than the Company, in writing has authority to vary, add, amplify or waive off any description, representation, terms and conditions set forth herein or in brochure of the Company, or other terms & conditions regarding tour booked by the Tourist with the Company.
- In the event of the Company exercising its right to amend or alter any tour advertised in their brochure or any other media after such tour or holidays has been booked the Tourist shall have right: (a)To continue with the tour or holiday as amended or altered. (b)To accept any alternative tour or holiday which the Company may offer. In neither of the above cases shall the Company be liable to the Tourist/Group for any damages, additional expenses and consequential loss suffered by the Tourist/Group.
- The Company shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the Tourist/Group: (a)Any death, personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delays, increased expenses or consequential damages by any misadventure or otherwise caused. (b)Any act, omission or default of any hotelier, carrier, travel component supplier or other person or by any servant or agent employed by the travel component supplier who may be engaged or concerned in the provision of accommodation, refreshment, carriage facility or service for the Tourist/Group, howsoever caused. In this clause the expression “however caused” includes negligence on the part of any person.
- No liability on the part of the Company arising in any way out of this contract in respect of any tour, holiday or excursion facility shall exceed the total amount paid or agreed to be paid for the tour, holiday, package/ tour component or excursion, and shall in no case include any consequential damages or additional expenses whatsoever.
- The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price must be paid for in full.
- It is the responsibility of the Tourist/Group to check and hold valid travel documents like passport and Visa till the end of the tour. In case any travel document like visa is refused, expires or is cancelled by the authorities, the tour participant will have to meet all the contingencies arising therefrom and to meet all expenses consequential thereto. The Company will have no responsibility whatsoever in respect of the above matters. It is the responsibility of the Tourist/Group to check and hold valid travel documents like passport and Visa till the end of the tour. In case any travel document like visa is refused, expires or is cancelled by the authorities, the tour participant will have to meet all the contingencies arising therefrom and to meet all expenses consequential thereto. The Company will have no responsibility whatsoever in respect of the above matters.
- The Cost of Ticket does not include any Insurance Premium. The Tourist/Group will have to pay any such premium at their own cost.
- All tour programmes and packages/ tour components are subject to laws, rules and regulat/Group are on tour and back. The Company will have no responsibility in respect of any condition brought about by any such laws, etc., or due to act of God.
- Any complaint by the Tourist (including complaint on behalf of passengers of the Group submitted by the Tourist) in connection with or arising out of the tour must be notified to the Company in writing within twenty one (21) days from the end of the tour. No claim or complaint made thereafter shall be entertained in any circumstances. No individual complaint of passenger of the Group shall be entertained directly and therefore same must be made only by The Tourist who is a leader of the Group.
- All claims, disputes and litigation relating to online booking through this website anywhere from India or abroad shall be subject to jurisdiction of Courts of Delhi only.
- Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
- The Company will not be liable to any passenger for refund, compensation or claim for shortage of tour days or for cancellation, postponement or re-routing of any particular scheduled transport service due to any reasons including fog. The rules in respect of cancellation charges or refund will be applicable. The tickets are issued, subject to conditions herein.
3 Nights stay in Paris
2 Nights stay in Interlaken
2 nights stay in Lucerne
Enter your contact details and we will plan the best holiday suiting all your requirements.