Swiss is situated in Central Europe. The magnificent cities of Switzerland (Zermatt, Zurich, Geneva, Bern, Basel. Lucerne and many more) make the country more lovable. Travel in Swiss with glacier and Bernina express and also explore some unknown and amazing sights of the country. For viewing the beautiful natural scene of snowy Alps, lakes, and landscapes you should travel swiss by train. The Golden Pass Line is a tourist-orientated train route of Switzerland and is well known for its picturesque scenic views. Bernina Express runs from Chur to Lugano and it passes from 55 tunnels and 196 bridges.
Relax and later in the afternoon you could either walk around the city or opt for the 40 min train ride covering the Chapel Bridge, the town square, the Lion Monument and much more, or visit the Swiss Museum of Transport which has been voted the most popular museum and theme park for the whole family in any weather. The rest of the evening is free for you to walk around the city. Later tonight we recommend you to enjoy the real Swiss Folklore at the Stadtkeller . Folk-Music, Yodeling, Alphorn blowing and Flagthrowing. This is superb combination for excellent food, music and great fun in a historical place dating back to the 12th century.
Other Options for Today:
Lake Cruise at Lake Lucerne (Please check Cruise Timings at Cruise departure port) Excursion to Mt Rigi (Free with Swiss Pass)
Overnight in Lucerne
Titlis Cliff Walk - Europe's highest suspension bridge. Set your pulse racing! 3,041 metres above sea-level.500 metres off the ground. 150 heart- pounding steps. The Titlis Cliff Walk is just one metre wide and 100 metres long. The views into the abyss below are breathtaking! This is what awaits you on the Titlis Cliff Walk, the spectacular suspension bridge high up on the summit. To cross the bridge, you'll need nerves as strong as the steel cables from which it hangs. On arriving at the summit, the route leads you through an underground tunnel and on to the viewing platform at the south wall window. The suspension bridge stretches from here to the Ice Flyer glacier chair lift station.
After the descent to Engelberg return back to Lucerne by using your Swiss pass.
Overnight in Lucerne.
Lucerne - Interlaken
Later in the evening make your way to the Harder Kulm - Interlaken's local mountain. The journey from Interlaken to the Harder Kulm, takes ten minutes by cable car. The trip up the mountain in the funicular is quite spectacular. The Art Nouveau-style Panorama Restaurant looks like a small castle with its turrets, restaurants and halls. The cosy terrace is a meeting point for locals and the ideal viewing platform for tourists from near and far, and it is located 1,322 metres above sea level. Folklore evenings are held regularly on the Harder Kulm. Treat yourself to tasty Swiss food or kick back with the special "Ice Beer". There's fun at the playground for children. There is a new observation deck at Harder Kulm. The observation deck offers visitors a unique view of the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau mountains as well as the lakes of Thun and Brienz. The Two Lakes Bridge is west of the Restaurant Harder Kulm. A steel structure supports the large platform. In the centre, visitors can look down below through a glass surface.
Other Options for Today:
Lake Cruise with your Swiss Pass (Free of Cost) Visit Spiez and Enjoy Lake Cruise, its also perfect place to enjoy Pasta/Pizza with a glass of Win
Overnight in Interlaken.
Later from Grindelwald the Wengernalp Railway will take you to Kleine Scheidegg beneath the Jungfraujoch with a view of the Eiger North Face. The final train is the Jungfrau Railway. It starts from Kleine Scheidegg and takes you directly to the Jungfraujoch- Top of Europe at 3454 mts, the highest railway station of Europe. Breathtaking views of the UNESCO World Heritage Swiss Alps Jungfrau-Aletsch
- Glacier - 22kms longest ice-stream in the Alps. 100% snow & ice guaranteed 365 days a year!
Get panoramic views over the borders of Switzerland on the Sphinx vantage terrace - 3571 m. Tour on the history & construction of the Jungfrau Railway at the Alpine Sensation. See the impressive ice sculptures, 30 metres under the surface of glacier at the Ice Palace. Enjoy the fun Snow activities like the summer skiing & snowboarding, sledge & zip line & also have a unique shopping experience at Top of Europe. Dive into the fascinating world of chocolate. (Snow Activities cost not included, its just for reference)) Visit the Lindt Swiss Chocolate Heaven at 3,454 metres above sea level offering selection of Lindt's finest chocolate (Entry Free). Enjoy a hot meal in one of the 5 restaurants there (Meal Not Included).
In the late afternoon take the train back to Interlaken and the rest of the evening is free for you to either walk around town, shop at Bucherer or any of the shops there else depending on the day of the week, you could also enjoy a Dinner cruise on the lake (If Available, Dinner cruises are not complimentary)). For those who would like to gamble away, the famous Casino Kursaal awaits you.
Overnight in Interlaken
Overnight in Zermatt
Zermatt- St Moritz- Poschiavo
Journey time from St Moritz to Poschiavo- 1 Hour and 40 Mins
Overnight in Poschiavo
On the highest railway across the Alps, the Bernina Express climbs up to the glistening glaciers before descending to the palms of Italy far below. This rail link between Northern and Southern Europe builds bridges between regions with different languages and cultures.
The railway is unique, blending ideally with the alpine landscapes around the Albula and Bernina Passes. The train negotiates the 55 tunnels, 196 bridges and inclines of up to 70 per mille with ease. At the highest point on the RhB, 2,253 metres above sea level, you will find the Ospizio Bernina. Here, visitors can delight in the cultural and natural surroundings and enjoy the Alps at their most impressive. The railway line from Thusis - Valposchiavo - Tirano has UNESCO World Heritage status. Thanks to the modern panoramic cars, you will enjoy unrestricted views of the unspoilt Alpine panorama.
After arriving Chur kindly change train for Zurich. After arriving at Zurich station kinldy move towards to the hotel on your own. Later if time permits then enjoy Rhine Falls
Overnight in Zurich
Use your Swiss pass for reaching airport or Hotel also provides Shuttle bus service to the airport.
As per your requirement
- Lucerne: Ibis Styles Luzerne City or Similar
- Interlaken: Weisses Kreuz or Similar
- Zermatt: Hotel Best Western Butterfly or Similar
- Poschiavo:Albergo Lardii Hotel or Similar
- Zurich: Hotel Allegra or Similar
- 07 Nights accommodation in above mention hotel or similar
- Daily breakfast at the hotel
- 8 DAYS Consecutive Swiss Pass
- Full day Excursion to Matterhorn glacier paradise from Zermatt
- Full day Excursion to Mt Titlis with ice flyer from Lucern
- Mt. Schilthorn Excursion
- Mt Stanserhorn Excursion
- Full day Excursion to Top of Europe – Jungfraujoch from Interlaken
- Free entry to Museums and Church in Switzerland
- Rhine Fall Excursion in Zurich with Swiss Pass
- Free Lake Cruise in Interlaken and Lucerne
- Unlimited travel by bus, boat, and Train in Switzerland
- Glacier Express Seat Reservation from Zermatt to St Moritz
- Poschiavo To Chur ( Bernina Express scenic train route)
- Visa Assistance
- Travel Insurance
- All applicable taxes
- Anything which is not mentioned as included
- Tips & Porter ages
- City Tax (if Any)
- Visa Fees
- Additional City Tax If Applicable May Be Charged Directly At The Hotel.
- Any expense of personal nature, beverages, telephone calls etc.
- Early Check-In or Late Checkout
- Mini Bar consumption / Room Service / Laundry / Telephone calls
- Local Transfers from Airport/Railway Station to Hotel and Excursion Sites or vice-versa at places mentioned above.
|Days before departure||Package amount to be paid|
|20 days||100% of holiday cost|
|20-30 days||50% of holiday cost|
|30-45 days||35% of the holiday cost|
|45+ days||INR 10,000 (Booking Amount)|
BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS:
- NSM ONLINE SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD.
- Account No.: 50200015025221
- Account Type: Current
- IFSC Code: HDFC0001202
- Address: Galleria DLF Phase 4, Gurgaon, Haryana (INDIA)
Cancellation charges per person will be applicable as follows:
- If cancellation is made any time not less than 11 days prior to departure, the whole booking amount will be deducted
- If cancellation is made 10 to 05 days prior to departure, 50% of tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 05 to 01 day prior to departure, 75% of tour cost shall be deducted.
- In case the passenger is no show at the time of departure, 100% of tour cost shall be deducted.
- Cancellation charges for Flight bookings shall apply as per airline cancellation rules.
- All services provided and assured by the Company are subject to the full realization of payment prior to departure. If payment to the Company is made by cheque, the Package/ tour component will be delivered only after realization of the cheque.
- The Company has right at any time and for any reason: (a)To cancel a tour package/tour component prior to the date of departure and if it does so, its liability shall be limited to refunding all the money paid by the Tourist, towards the tour package/tour component. (b)To amend, alter, vary or withdraw any tour, holiday, excursion or facility, it has advertised or published, or to substitute a hotel of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary. In either case, the Company shall not be liable for any damages, additional expenses or consequential loss suffered by the Tourist/Group.
- No person, other than the Company, in writing has authority to vary, add, amplify or waive off any description, representation, terms, and conditions set forth herein or in the brochure of the Company, or other terms & conditions regarding tour booked by the Tourist with the Company.
- In the event of the Company exercising its right to amend or alter any tour advertised in their brochure or any other media after such tour or holidays has been booked the Tourist shall have right: (a)To continue with the tour or holiday as amended or altered. (b)To accept any alternative tour or holiday which the Company may offer. In neither of the above cases shall the Company be liable to the Tourist/Group for any damages, additional expenses and consequential loss suffered by the Tourist/Group.
- The Company shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the Tourist/Group: (a)Any death, personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delays, increased expenses or consequential damages by any misadventure or otherwise caused. (b)Any act, omission or default of any hotelier, carrier, travel component supplier or other person or by any servant or agent employed by the travel component supplier who may be engaged or concerned in the provision of accommodation, refreshment, carriage facility or service for the Tourist/Group, howsoever caused. In this clause the expression “however caused” includes negligence on the part of any person.
- No liability on the part of the Company arising in any way out of this contract in respect of any tour, holiday or excursion facility shall exceed the total amount paid or agreed to be paid for the tour, holiday, package/ tour component or excursion, and shall in no case include any consequential damages or additional expenses whatsoever.
- The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures/quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country/countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and or fuel cost before departure and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price must be paid for in full.
- It is the responsibility of the Tourist/Group to check and hold valid travel documents like passport and Visa till the end of the tour. In case any travel document like visa is refused, expires or is canceled by the authorities, the tour participant will have to meet all the contingencies arising therefrom and to meet all expenses consequential thereto. The Company will have no responsibility whatsoever in respect of the above matters. It is the responsibility of the Tourist/Group to check and hold valid travel documents like passport and Visa till the end of the tour. In case any travel document like visa is refused, expires or is canceled by the authorities, the tour participant will have to meet all the contingencies arising therefrom and to meet all expenses consequential thereto. The Company will have no responsibility whatsoever in respect of the above matters.
- The Cost of Ticket does not include any Insurance Premium. The Tourist/Group will have to pay any such premium at their own cost.
- All tour programmes and packages/ tour components are subject to laws, rules and regulation/Group are on tour and back. The Company will have no responsibility in respect of any condition brought about by any such laws, etc., or due to act of God.
- Any complaint by the Tourist (including complaint on behalf of passengers of the Group submitted by the Tourist) in connection with or arising out of the tour must be notified to the Company in writing within twenty-one (21) days from the end of the tour. No claim or complaint made thereafter shall be entertained in any circumstances. No individual complaint of a passenger of the Group shall be entertained directly and therefore same must be made only by The Tourist who is a leader of the Group.
- All claims, disputes, and litigation relating to online booking through this website anywhere from India or abroad shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Courts of Delhi only.
- Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
- The Company will not be liable to any passenger for refund, compensation or claim for shortage of tour days or for cancellation, postponement or re-routing of any particular scheduled transport service due to any reasons including fog. The rules in respect of cancellation charges or refund will be applicable. The tickets are issued, subject to conditions herein.
2 Nights Lucerne,2 Nights Interlaken,1 Night Zermatt,1 Night Poschiavo, 1 Night Zurich
Enter your contact details and we will plan the best holiday suiting all your requirements.