Exciting Spain with Romantic Paris is known for its scenic landscape, vibrant culture and magnificent monuments. The huge influx of tourists every year is a testament to its fame. This 7-day trip gives you the chance to witness the cultural and natural splendor of this nation. Explore the cities of Madrid, Seville, Barcelona and enjoy diverse experiences as wine-tasting, horse show, see a bullring and the Prado Museum. The itinerary also includes three nights in Barcelona, where you get to visit all its major tourist spots, including Camp Nou.
For a fun-lover and adventure-seeker, the vibrant land of Exciting Spain with Romantic Paris is an idyllic destination. Silvery, sun-kissed beaches, winding paths through lush meadows and charming medieval architecture set an amazing backdrop for the country. Visit the happening city of Barcelona and enjoy SIC Barcelona Sightseeing tour, a Flamenco show and Beach and Banana Fly-fish Water Activity. Visit the amazing City of Arts and Science and enjoy the awesome Tomatina festival, in Valencia. In Madrid, go for SIC Sightseeing tour of the medieval, historic city of Toledo, Carlos Sainz Center Las Rozas and take a Bernabeu Tour
Exciting Spain with Romantic Paris, the citites of lights, romance, and fashion, becomes even more appealing with the famous Paris Sienorama tour that includes sightseeing of all major sights including the Arc de Triomphe and the Eiffel Tower and ends with a scenic cruise down the Seine River. A free day leaves you with plenty of time to explore the sights at depth and even plan a romantic evening out with dinner and entertainment.
Overnight Stay at the hotel in Madrid
Madrid - Madrid City Tour with Royal Palace visit
Built on the site of the former Palace of the Hapsburgs, the Royal Palace was the official residence of the Spanish monarchy from 1765 to 1931. This official visit includes the State Rooms, Charles III’s Chambers, Museums, the Royal Chapel and the Chambers of Isabel II. Then during the scenic tour, you'll get to see the most important and representative buildings and monuments of Madrid, including the beautiful quarters of Madrid of the Hapsburgs and Madrid of the Bourbons. We will also visit monuments from the time of the reign of Joseph Bonaparte in the 19th century including the elegant Plaza de Oriente and the Prado Museum.
You will also discover the boulevards of contemporary Madrid; the Gran Via, the Paseo de la Castellana, the Salamanca quarter, the Plaza de Castilla, the Parque del Oeste, the University Quarter, the commercial and business areas of Modern Madrid, the Las Ventas bullring before ending the tour with a visit to the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium, home of the world-famous football club, Real Madrid. During the tour, we will make a stop for a relaxing drink at the world-famous Hard Rock Cafe.
Overnight in Madrid
Madrid to Seville
Overnight stay in Seville.
Seville -Hop on Hop off
Overnight stay in Seville
Seville to Barcelona
Overnight at the Hotel in Barcelona.
Barcelona - City tour with boat trip
Pass by Gaudi’s best pieces and marvel at their intricate designs and beauty, let your jaw drop as we cruise by La Sagrada Familia, Park Güell, La Pedrera and Casa Batlló. Admire the Spanish Renaissance inspired Palau Nacional, see its neo-baroque towers and imposing dome as it rules over Avinguda de la Reina Maria Christina. Ride up to the highest mountain in the Serra de Collserola range, Tibidabo. Enjoy its impressive views that look out over the coast and city. The summit of this mountain range is home to the Sagrat Cor church and an amusement park. A lovely little escape from the rush of modern life.
Later, at your own pace, make your way to Port Vell for a charming boat tour around the Barcelona coast. Leisurely sail the seas, with breathtaking panoramic views of the coast. Sit back and relax under the warm Spanish sun and embrace the laidback local culture.
Overnight in Barcelona
Other Tour Suggestion- Cost Brava
You can opt for an optional sightseeing excursion (own expense) of Costa Brava. Place of an entrance, transit, and settlement of different cultures and civilizations, the Girona coastline was baptized 100 years ago as the Costa Brava due to its abrupt and steep terrain, the small bays surrounded by pine trees and the crystalline waters that bathe its towns. We will stop in beaches and small villages and the possibility to visit open markets in small villages and more optional water activities for those who are very actives. You can have lunch on your own in multiple restaurants in the area We will disembark in Tossa de Mar, known as "The Pearl of the Costa Brava", to discover one of the towns that have best known who to keep its natural setting in harmony with tourist development.
Barcelona - Paris
Overnight in Paris
Paris – Eiffel Tower with Seine River Cruise
About Tour: A strong characteristic of the French people is the respect they have for their history and the restoration of their national monuments. The result of this preservation of the past has greatly contributed to the beauty of Paris today. This tour includes the Place de la Concorde, the Avenue des Champs Elysees and the Arc de Triomphe. You will then be taken to a prestigious and residential area near the Bois de Boulogne before enjoying a one hour cruise on the River Seine. Finally, enjoy a visit to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower and admire the superb panoramic views over Paris.
Transportation by coach, cruise on the river Seine, entrance to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower and recorded commentary via individual headphones.
Spend a comfortable overnight at hotel in Paris
Paris - Disney land 1 Day Two parks ( With Transfers)
Overnight in Paris
Santorini to Athens – Flight back to India
As per your requirement
Madrid : Rafaelhotels Atocha (4*) or similar
Seville : Ayre Sevilla (4*) or similar
Barcelona: Holiday Inn Express Barcelona City @ 22
Paris : Magenta 38
- 2 Nights Accommodation with Breakfast in above or similar hotels in Madrid
- 2 Nights Accommodation with Breakfast in above or similar hotels in Seville
- 2 Nights Accommodation with Breakfast in above or similar hotels in Barcelona
- 3 Nights Accommodation with Breakfast in above or similar hotels in Paris
Paris Tour Details
Spain Tour Details :
- Eiffel Tower Evening Tour with Seine River Cruise
- Disney Land 1 Day 2 Park with All Transfers and Entrance Fees
- Madrid Highlights + Royal Palace Skip the Line Guided Tour (Includes Air-conditioned motor coach. Multilingual Official guide. Free drink at Hard Rock Cafe during the tour. Entrance to Royal Palace.)
- Guided city tour of Seville
- Barcelona Card Express 2 Days Unlimited Experience (Includes 2 days free unlimited travel on public transport and more than 100 discounts, so you can make the most of your stay in the city. 48 Museums and attractions with discounts up to 60%, 16 Visits and tours with discounts up to 50%, 12 Leisure Equipments with discounts up to 50%, 7 Entertainment with discounts up to 20%, 3 Night-time venues with discounts up to 30%, Shops and restaurants with discounts up to 20%, and much more!)
- Flamenco Show in Barcelona Includes Flamenco Show at El Palacio del Flamenco and a drink.)
- Sector train ticket from Madrid to Seville in 2nd Class
- Sector train ticket from Seville to Barcelona in 2nd Class
- Private Transfer from Madrid Airport to Hotel
- Private transfer from Hotel to Airport in Barcelona
- Private Transfer from Airport to Hotel in Paris
- Private Transfer from Hotel to Airport in Paris
- Anything which is not mentioned as included
- VISA Fees
- Tips & Porter ages
- City Tax (if Any)
2 Nights Madrid
2 Nights Seville
2 Nights Barcelona
3 Nights Paris