Ask a Classical Italy & Paris where in the world they would most like to live, and the odds are that they will say “right here”. Indeed, most people – not just Italians – have raved about Classical Italy & Paris since tourism began, and to be honest the country really does have it all: one of the most diverse and beautiful landscapes in Europe; the world’s greatest hoard of art treasures (many on display in fittingly spectacular cities and buildings); a climate that is on the whole benign; and, most important of all for many, a delicious and authentic national cuisine Classical Italy & Paris.
Classical Italy & Paris, the city of lights, romance and fashion, becomes even more appealing with the famous Paris Sienorama tour that includes sightseeing of all major sights including the Arch de Triomphe and the Eiffel Tower and ends with a scenic cruise down the Seine River. A free day leaves you with plenty of time to explore the sights at depth and even plan a romantic evening out with dinner and entertainment Classical Italy & Paris.
Overnight in Rome
Rome – Enjoy Colosseum
Take a complete tour of ancient Rome's major sights and skip the queues for the archaeological area. Gain your special access to the Colosseum and, once inside, breath the bloody past of the amphitheater and its atmosphere lead by passionate and expert guides. Let's admire the splendid arch of Constantine, climb the Palatine hill and stomp on the legendary via sacra or sacred way.
Stay overnight at the hotel in Rome.
Florence Enjoy the experience of visiting the Leaning Tower and Pisa
Florence - Venice
Evening the day experience the romance of Venice by 45 Mins Gondola Ride with Live Music
Have a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel in Venice.
Venice: Murano, Burano & Torcello
Overnight in Venice
Venice – Paris
Have a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel in Paris
Paris – Eiffel Tower with Seine River Cruise
Spend a comfortable overnight at the hotel in Paris
Paris Disney land
Overnight in Paris
As per your requirement
Rome – Embassy Hotel or similar
Florence- Atlantic Palace or similar
Venice – Quality Hotel Delfino Venezia Mestre or similar
Paris – Mercure Paris Bastille Marais or similar
- 2 Nights Accommodation with Breakfast in above or similar hotels in Rome
- 2 Nights Accommodation with Breakfast in above or similar hotels in Florence
- 2 Nights Accommodation with Breakfast in above or similar hotels in Venice
- 3 Nights Accommodation with Breakfast in above or similar hotels in Paris
Paris Tour Details
- Ancient Rome: Skip the Line Colosseum, Palatine Hill, Roman Forum Half day Morning – Rome
- Half day Excursion to Pisa with Leaning Tower of Pisa- Florence
- Gondola Ride (45 Mins) in Venice
- Murano and Burano Islands Tour
- illumination Tour Eiffel Tower with Ticket to the Second Level and River Cruise with City Tour
- Disney Land 1 day 2 parks with transfer
- Sector train tickets from Rome to Florence in 2nd Class
- Sector train ticket from Florence to Venice in 2nd class
- Sector train ticket from Venice to Paris
- Private transfer from Airport to Hotel in Rome
- Private transfer from Hotel to Airport in Paris
- 24 X 7 Local Emergency Assistance
- Applicable Service Tax on package
- All sightseeing and excursions as per below itinerary on SIC basis
- Daily breakfast at the hotel
- Travel Insurance
- Visa Assistance
- All applicable taxes
- Anything which is not mentioned as included
- Tips & Porter ages
- City Tax (if Any)
- Visa fee
- Additional City Tax If Applicable May Be Charged Directly At The Hotel.
- Any expense of personal nature, beverages, telephone calls etc.
- Passport Pick & Drop charges
- Early Check In or Late Check out
- Mini Bar consumption / Room Service / Laundry / Telephone calls
- Local Transfers from Airport/Railway Station to Hotel and Excursion Sites or vice-versa at places mentioned above.
- Hotels offered are very close to Railway stations.
- Indian Govt. Service Tax
2 Nights Rome, 2 Night Florence, 2 Nights Venice & 3 Nights Paris