The Chocolate train journey will start from Montreux (Swiss Riveria) and will end at Broc. During your journey, you can view the beautiful scenes of mountains, lakes, landscapes, villages. In Gruyeres, you can visit cheese factories and castles. In cheese factories, you can taste swiss famous cheese. Broc is the home of the Cailler-Nestlé chocolate factory, where you can observe chocolate production and can also buy Cailler or Nestlé candy bars at factory prices.
Zurich Airport – Interlaken
Overnight stay at Interlaken.
Interlaken – Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe
Later from Grindelwald the Wengernalp Railway will take you to Kleine Scheidegg beneath the Jungfraujoch with a view of the Eiger North Face. The final train is the Jungfrau Railway. It starts from Kleine Scheidegg and takes you directly to the Jungfraujoch- Top of Europe at 3454 mts, the highest railway station of Europe. Breathtaking views of the UNESCO World Heritage Swiss Alps Jungfrau-Aletsch- Glacier - 22kms longest ice-stream in the Alps. 100% snow & ice guaranteed 365 days a year!
Get panoramic views over the borders of Switzerland on the Sphinx vantage terrace - 3571 m. Tour on the history & construction of the Jungfrau Railway at the Alpine Sensation. See the impressive ice sculptures, 30 metres under the surface of glacier at the Ice Palace. Enjoy the fun Snow activities like the summer skiing & snowboarding, sledge & zip line & also have a unique shopping experience at Top of Europe. Dive into the fascinating world of chocolate. (Snow Activities cost not included, its just for reference)) Visit the Lindt Swiss Chocolate Heaven at 3,454 metres above sea level offering selection of Lindt's finest chocolate (Entry Free) . Enjoy a hot meal in one of the 5 restaurants there.(Meal Not Included)
In the late afternoon take the train back to Interlaken and the rest of the evening is free for you to either walk around town, shop at Bucherer or any of the shops there else depending on the day of the week, you could also enjoy a Dinner cruise on the lake (If Available, Dinner cruises are not complimentary)). For those who would like to gamble away, the famous Casino Kursaal awaits you.
Overnight in Interlaken
Interlaken – Montreux
In evening return back to Montreux for overnight stay.
Montreux – Chocolate train
Route: Montreux - Broc Visitors travel exclusively in 1st Class in authentic "Belle Epoque" Pullman cars dating from 1915 and/or in a modern panoramic car. Leaving from Montreux, on the Swiss Riviera, and passing through Gruyères and Broc, you’ll discover the country of the celebrated Gruyère cheese and traditional and delicious Swiss milk chocolate seat reservation compulsory.
Program: Journey Montreux – Gruyères – Broc and back in first class: coffee and croissant served on the train from Montreux; admission into the cheese factory in Gruyères; admission into the Gruyères Castle; film presentation, mini-tour for visitors and chocolate tasting at the Cailler-Nestlé chocolate factory; service on board through a hostess.
Overnight in Montreux
Montreux – Luzern (Lucerne)
Overnight stay at Luzern.
Luzern – Engelberg- Mount Titlis
Titlis Cliff Walk - Europe's highest suspension bridge. Set your pulse racing! 3,041 metres above sea-level.500 metres off the ground. 150 heart- pounding steps. The Titlis Cliff Walk is just one metre wide and 100 metres long. The views into the abyss below are breathtaking! This is what awaits you on the Titlis Cliff Walk, the spectacular suspension bridge high up on the summit. To cross the bridge, you'll need nerves as strong as the steel cables from which it hangs. On arriving at the summit, the route leads you through an underground tunnel and on to the viewing platform at the south wall window. The suspension bridge stretches from here to the Ice Flyer glacier chair lift station.
After the descent to Engelberg return back to Lucerne by using your Swiss pass.
Overnight in Lucerne.
Lucerne - Zurich
Overnight stay at Zurich.
Zurich – Depart for the onward journey
- Interlaken – Crystal AG
- Montreux – Hôtel Splendid
- Lucerne – Ibis styles
- Zurich – Allegra
As per your requirement
- Mt Titlis with ice flyer from Lucerne
- Mt Jungfraujoch
- Mt Pilatus
- 8 DAYS Regular Swiss Pass
- Mt Rigi Excursion by cogwheel train and boat from Lucerne
- Visit the spectacular Trummelbach falls from Interlaken
- Visit the beautiful Chillon Castle in Montreux
- Free entry to Museums and Church in Switzerland
- Rhine Fall Excursion in Zurich with Swiss Pass
- Visit Chocolate & Cheese Factory with Swiss pass
- Free Lake cruise in Interlaken and Lucerne
- Unlimited travel by bus, boat and Train in Switzerland
- Anything which is not mentioned as included
- Tips & Porter ages
- City Tax (if Any)
- Visa Fees
- Additional City Tax If Applicable May Be Charged Directly At The Hotel.
- Any expense of personal nature, beverages, telephone calls, etc.
- Early Check-In or Late Checkout
- Mini Bar consumption / Room Service / Laundry / Telephone calls
|Days before departure||Package amount to be paid|
|20 days||100% of holiday cost|
|20-30 days||50% of holiday cost|
|30-45 days||35% of holiday cost|
|45+ days||Booking Amount + Airfare|
BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS:
- NSM ONLINE SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD.
- Account No.: 50200015025221
- Account Type: Current
- IFSC Code: HDFC0001202
- Address: Galleria DLF Phase 4, Gurgaon, Haryana (INDIA)
Cancellation charges per person will be applicable as follows:
- If cancellation is made any time not less than 11 days prior to departure, whole booking amount will be deducted
- If cancellation is made 10 to 05 days prior to departure, 50% of tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 05 to 01 day prior to departure, 75% of tour cost shall be deducted.
- In case passenger is no show at the time of departure, 100% of tour cost shall be deducted.
- Cancellation charges for Flight bookings shall apply as per airline cancellation rules.
- Chocolate Train & Gruyere Cheese Experience
- All services provided and assured by the Company are subject to full realization of payment prior to departure. If payment to the Company is made by cheque, the Package/ tour component will be delivered only after realization of cheque.
- The Company has right at any time and for any reason: (a)To cancel a tour package/tour component prior to the date of departure and if it does so, its liability shall be limited to refunding all the money paid by the Tourist, towards the tour package / tour component. (b)To amend, alter, vary or withdraw any tour, holiday, excursion or facility, it has advertised or published, or to substitute a hotel of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary. In either case the Company shall not be liable for any damages, additional expenses or consequential loss suffered by the Tourist/Group.
- No person, other than the Company, in writing has authority to vary, add, amplify or waive off any description, representation, terms and conditions set forth herein or in brochure of the Company, or other terms & conditions regarding tour booked by the Tourist with the Company.
- In the event of the Company exercising its right to amend or alter any tour advertised in their brochure or any other media after such tour or holidays has been booked the Tourist shall have right: (a)To continue with the tour or holiday as amended or altered. (b)To accept any alternative tour or holiday which the Company may offer. In neither of the above cases shall the Company be liable to the Tourist/Group for any damages, additional expenses and consequential loss suffered by the Tourist/Group.
- The Company shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the Tourist/Group: (a)Any death, personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delays, increased expenses or consequential damages by any misadventure or otherwise caused. (b)Any act, omission or default of any hotelier, carrier, travel component supplier or other person or by any servant or agent employed by the travel component supplier who may be engaged or concerned in the provision of accommodation, refreshment, carriage facility or service for the Tourist/Group, howsoever caused. In this clause the expression “however caused” includes negligence on the part of any person.
- No liability on the part of the Company arising in any way out of this contract in respect of any tour, holiday or excursion facility shall exceed the total amount paid or agreed to be paid for the tour, holiday, package/ tour component or excursion, and shall in no case include any consequential damages or additional expenses whatsoever.
- The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price must be paid for in full.
- It is the responsibility of the Tourist/Group to check and hold valid travel documents like passport and Visa till the end of the tour. In case any travel document like visa is refused, expires or is cancelled by the authorities, the tour participant will have to meet all the contingencies arising therefrom and to meet all expenses consequential thereto. The Company will have no responsibility whatsoever in respect of the above matters. It is the responsibility of the Tourist/Group to check and hold valid travel documents like passport and Visa till the end of the tour. In case any travel document like visa is refused, expires or is cancelled by the authorities, the tour participant will have to meet all the contingencies arising therefrom and to meet all expenses consequential thereto. The Company will have no responsibility whatsoever in respect of the above matters.
- The Cost of Ticket does not include any Insurance Premium. The Tourist/Group will have to pay any such premium at their own cost.
- All tour programmes and packages/ tour components are subject to laws, rules and regulat/Group are on tour and back. The Company will have no responsibility in respect of any condition brought about by any such laws, etc., or due to act of God.
- Any complaint by the Tourist (including complaint on behalf of passengers of the Group submitted by the Tourist) in connection with or arising out of the tour must be notified to the Company in writing within twenty one (21) days from the end of the tour. No claim or complaint made thereafter shall be entertained in any circumstances. No individual complaint of passenger of the Group shall be entertained directly and therefore same must be made only by The Tourist who is a leader of the Group.
- All claims, disputes and litigation relating to online booking through this website anywhere from India or abroad shall be subject to jurisdiction of Courts of Delhi only.
- Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
- The Company will not be liable to any passenger for refund, compensation or claim for shortage of tour days or for cancellation, postponement or re-routing of any particular scheduled transport service due to any reasons including fog. The rules in respect of cancellation charges or refund will be applicable. The tickets are issued, subject to conditions herein Chocolate Train & Gruyere Cheese Experience.
2 Nights Interlaken, 2 Nights Montreux, 2 Nights Lucerne,1 Night Zurich