Switzerland is one of the most enchanting travel destinations in Europe. Swiss is the home iconic lakes, snowy white peaks, and old towns. Switzerland’s astonishing cities and ravishing places enhance its beauty. Explore Switzerland famous cities namely; Zermatt, Interlaken, Zurich, Lucerne, Geneva and have a memorable experience of the journey with your loved ones. None of the excursion can be enjoyed without food so it’s very important for the visitors to satisfy their tammy with having the famous overloaded cheesy cuisine and chocolates of Swiss. This country is also known as the best shooting destination as many Bollywood movies are shooted here.
Some of the famous Switzerland attractions are Jungfrau, Jungfraujoch, Chillon Castle, Pilatus, Chapel Bridge, Rhine Falls, Mount Titlis, Lake Lucerne, Schilthorn, Rigi, Lake Zurich, Geneva Water Fountain, Lion Monument, Männlichen.
Arrive Zurich (Swiss Pass -Day 1)
Other Options for Today:
Lake Cruise with your Swiss Pass (Free of Cost) Visit Spiez and Enjoy Lake Cruise, its also perfect place to enjoy Pasta/Pizza with a glass of Wine
Overnight in Interlaken
Excursion to Jungfraujoch (Swiss Pass Day 02)
Later from Grindelwald the Wengernalp Railway will take you to Kleine Scheidegg beneath the Jungfraujoch with a view of the Eiger North Face. The final train is the Jungfrau Railway. It starts from Kleine Scheidegg and takes you directly to the Jungfraujoch- Top of Europe at 3454 mts, the highest railway station of Europe. Breathtaking views of the UNESCO World Heritage Swiss Alps Jungfrau-Aletsch
- Glacier - 22kms longest ice-stream in the Alps. 100% snow & ice guaranteed 365 days a year!
Get panoramic views over the borders of Switzerland on the Sphinx vantage terrace - 3571 m. Tour on the history & construction of the Jungfrau Railway at the Alpine Sensation. See the impressive ice sculptures,30 metres under the surface of glacier at the Ice Palace. Enjoy the fun Snow activities like the summer skiing & snowboarding, sledge & zip line & also have a unique shopping experience at Top of Europe. Dive into the fascinating world of chocolate. (Snow Activities cost not included, its just for reference)) Visit the Lindt Swiss Chocolate Heaven at 3,454 metres above sea level offering selection of Lindt's finest chocolate (Entry Free). Enjoy a hot meal in one of the 5 restaurants there(Meal Not Included).
In the late afternoon take the train back to Interlaken and the rest of the evening is free for you to either walk around town, shop at Bucherer or any of the shops there else depending on the day of the week, you could also enjoy a Dinner cruise on the lake (If Available, Dinner cruises are not complimentary)). For those who would like to gamble away, the famous Casino Kursaal awaits you.
Overnight in Interlaken
Interlaken-Lucerne (Swiss Pass Day 3)
The rest of the evening is free for you to walk around the city. Later tonight we recommend you to enjoy the real Swiss Folklore at the Stadtkeller . Folk-Music, Yodeling, Alphornblowing and Flagthrowing. This is superb combination for excellent food, music and greatfun in a historical place dating back to the 12th century.
Overnight in Lucerne
Lucerne - Mt Titlis (Swiss Pass Day 4)
Mount Titlis with Ice flyer - Glacier Paradise
An adventure excursion to the highest vantage point in Central Switzerland. Using your Swiss pass arrive at the mountain resort of Engelberg in Central Switzerland, where you will board the aerial cableway for a 45 minute journey from the green valley bottom to the high alpine glacier region at 3020 m/10000 ft, which guarantees snow the whole year round. Enjoy a magnificent ride in the world's first ever revolving 'ROTAIR' gondola, which offers a 360 panoramic view of the Alps. During 2 hour stay on the mountain visit the Ice Grotto and experience the new 'Ice Flyer', achair lift ride over the glacier with fantastic views into crevasses and ice falls and enjoy a snow slide on the 'Fun lift' (these activities are included in our tour).
Titlis Cliff Walk - Europe's highest suspension bridge. Set your pulse racing! 3,041 metres above sea-level. 500 metres off the ground. 150 heart- pounding steps. The Titlis Cliff Walk is just one metre wide and 100 metres long. The views into the abyss below are breathtaking! This is what awaits you on the Titlis Cliff Walk, the spectacular suspension bridge high up on the summit. To cross the bridge, you'll need nerves as strong as the steel cables from which it hangs. On arriving at the summit, the route leads you through an underground tunnel and on to the viewing platform at the south wall window. The suspension bridge stretches from here to the Ice Flyer glacier chair lift station.
After the descent to Engelberg return back to Lucerne by using your Swiss pass.
Overnight in Lucerne.
Departure Day (Sector Ticket from Lucerne-Zurich Airport)
Hope you had a great time in Switzerland
As per your requirement
- Lucerne: Ibis Styles Luzerne City or Similar
- Interlaken: Weisses Kreuz or Similar
- 2 Nights Accommodation with Breakfast in above or similar hotels in Lucerne
- 2 Nights Accommodation with Breakfast in above or similar hotels in Interlaken
- Sector ticket from Lucerne to Zurich Airport on the day of departure
- Mt Titlis with ice flyer from Lucerne
- Mt Jungfraujoch
- 4 DAYS Regular Swiss Pass
- Mt Rigi Excursion by cogwheel train and boat from Lucerne
- Visit the spectacular Trummelbach falls from Interlaken
- Visit the beautiful Chillon Castle in Montreux
- Free entry to Museums and Church in Switzerland
- Rhine Fall Excursion in Zurich with Swiss Pass
- Visit Chocolate & Cheese Factory with Swiss pass
- Free Lake cruise in Interlaken and Lucerne
- Unlimited travel by bus, boat, and Train in Switzerland
- Travel Insurance
- Visa Assistance
- All Taxes
- Package cost includes cost as per person and that too on Twin sharing basis.
- Anything which is not mentioned as included
- Tips & Porter ages
- City Tax (if Any)
- Visa Fees
- Additional City Tax If Applicable May Be Charged Directly At The Hotel.
- Any expense of personal nature, beverages, telephone calls, etc.
- Early Check-In or Late Checkout
- Mini Bar consumption / Room Service / Laundry / Telephone calls
- Local Transfers from Airport/Railway Station to Hotel and Excursion Sites or vice-versa at places mentioned above.
Advance booking fee:
- 30 days or more from date of departure: INR 10,000 per person to be paid (or it is depend on customized package & initial paid amount nonrefundable )
- 30-16 days from the date of departure : 50% of the tour cost to be paid
- 15-0 days from the date of departure: 100% of the tour cost to be paid
- Rate of Exchange will be calculated on the final payment day, as per the rate applicable on that day.
Advance booking fee is non-refundable
If you Cancel your Holiday, amounts as per the following slabs shall be forfeited:
- 0-15 Days from date of departure 100% of tour cost
- 16-30 Days from date of departure 50% of tour cost
- 31-90 Days from date of departure booking amount.
- The amount paid as per the afore-mentioned timelines shall be non-refundable
- The flights booked as part of this holiday package are non refundable and no refund shall be made upon cancellation
- Credit / Debit Card
- Net banking
- Bank transfers
- Cheques / demand drafts (In favor of NSM Online Solutions Pvt. Ltd) payable at New Delhi
- Cash Collection (applicable only in select cities)
Terms and Conditions:
- International check-in time is 14:00 to 15:00 hours and check out time is 11:00 to 12:00 hours
- The rates above are valid for minimum 02 adults travelling together at all times
- The rates are valid for Indian national residing in India only
- An internet convenience fee at the rate of 2% on the total transaction value shall be charged for transactions made using credit or debit cards.
- Final handover of Hotel vouchers / Air tickets / passport etc will be done only upon receiving full and final payment & duly filled & signed BTQ documents by the passenger/s. For payments made through cheque / traveller’s cheque, such handover will be dispatched only after the cheque clearance.
- Any fluctuation or change in rate of exchange (ROE), as provided by the Company, for the foreign exchange component on the date of actual payment as against ROE at the date of booking will be borne by the client. The ROE on the date of actual payment will be applicable.
- We reserve the right to provide an alternate accommodation or airfare of an equivalent or higher standard as compared to the actual booking. In the event that we source an alternative of higher standard or cost, we reserve the right to re – quote the booking amount based on higher rates.
- Seat -in – coach transfers are on fixed timings
- No refunds either in part or in full will be made for any unutilized service
- All the sightseeing tours and excursions are organized by local companies
- For customized / FIT (Free Individual Travel) package, the cost is calculated on lowest class air fare. Airline seat confirmation is subject to availability at the time of booking and any increase in air fare or airport taxes will be borne by the client.
- Any customized or recommended tour itinerary posted on the website is only a tentative proposal outline of holiday. We are not holding any confirmed hotel reservations for your travel. The same is subject to availability at the time of booking. Weekend or other surcharges may be applicable over and above the package cost for the requested period. We will inform you of any change in prices and only after your confirmation, proceed with booking.
- Swissolidays can only facilitate the visa application for the travelling passengers, granting of Visa is solely at the discretion of Embassy, if Visa is rejected by the Embassy on account of any reasons then Swissolidays is not liable to give any refund and respective cancellation policies will apply.
- Grant of visa is discretionary on the relevant embassy/ regulatory authority. Company will only act as a facilitator of visa formalities and shall not be held liable in any manner for the grant, objection or rejection of visa for any reason. In the event that you have applied for visa facilitation by the Company and the visa is rejected or not
Entertained by the embassy for any reasons whatsoever, the amount charged for such facilitation by the Company (if any) shall stand forfeited and the fee or any other charges deposited with the embassy shall under no circumstances be refunded. Such forfeiture is in addition to any other deductions that the Company is entitled to make under its cancellation policy. The timings and days of operation are subject to alteration. Changes if any will be intimated at the time of booking or handover of vouchers.
The Company shall be entitled to forfeit the non-refundable amount paid by the client to the company. In the event the client cancels the booking or on failure on the part of the client to adhere to the tour payment schedule as informed in the documentation check-list or in the event the visa of any country is not granted OR unable to travel on the tour booked by the client due to any reason whatsoever, including medical ground or sickness, the non-refundable amount shall stand forfeited as per ‘Cancellation Policy’ stipulated hereinabove.
- The timings and days of operation are subject to alteration. Changes if any will be intimated at the time of booking or handover of vouchers.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
2 Nights Interlaken, 2 Nights Lucerne