Refund and Cancelation Policy
Advance booking fee:
- 30 days or more from date of departure: INR 10,000 per person to be paid (or it depends on customized package & initial paid amount nonrefundable )
- 30-16 days from the date of departure: 50% of the tour cost to be paid
- 15-0 days from the date of departure: 100% of the tour cost to be paid
- Rate of Exchange will be calculated on the final payment day, as per the rate applicable on that day.
Advance booking fee is non-refundable
If you cancel your Holiday, amounts as per the following slabs shall be forfeited:
- 0-15 Days from the date of departure 100% of tour cost
- 16-30 Days from the date of departure 50% of tour cost
- 31-90 Days from the date of departure booking amount.
- The amount paid as per the afore-mentioned timelines shall be non-refundable
- The flights booked as part of this holiday package are nonrefundable and no refund shall be made upon cancellation
- Credit / Debit Card
- Net banking
- Bank transfers
- Cheques / demand drafts (In favor of NSM Online Solutions Pvt. Ltd) payable at New Delhi
- Cash Collection (applicable only in select cities)
Flights Cancellation Policy:
- On canceling flights marked as “Non-Refundable” on the final travel vouchers, customers will be eligible for a zero refund.
- For Flights marked as “Refundable” on the final travel vouchers, customers will receive a refund as per the details mentioned under the “Cancellation Policy” section of the product and also in the final itinerary shared over the email.
- The total refunds for flights may include components which vary as per the international exchange rates.
- Swissolidays will not be responsible for grounded/canceled/delayed flights. Any cancellation requests for these flights will have to be placed with the respective airlines. The realization of refunds would be subject to processing by the respective airline carriers.
- The onus is on the customer to ensure that his/her passport has a minimum of 1-year validity and is in good condition. Swissolidays is not liable to refund a customer who is not allowed to board the flight because of invalid passports (validity expired, damaged passports).
- Customers are expected to reach the airport ahead of their boarding time (at least 2 hours prior to boarding time). Swissolidays is not responsible to refund customers (for cases wherein airport transfers are not planned by us) who miss their flights owing to delayed arrival at the airport.
- For cases wherein airport transfers are planned by Swissolidays, flight cancellations due to delayed transfers owing to unforeseen circumstances specific to a region will not be borne by Swissolidays.
- Details about baggage limitations (cabin and check-in) will be furnished as part of the final travel vouchers. Additional costs owing to breached baggage limits will have to be paid by the customer at the time of check-in.
- Certain flight carriers (LCC like Ryanair, Vueling, Voltea etc.) have a mandatory web check-in policy. Failure to comply with this could result in an additional cost to be paid at the airport. Swissolidays is not liable to refund customers in such circumstances.
- Swissolidays will set meal preferences for customers with airline carriers upon request. However, Swissolidays has no control over the availability and quality of meals served on the flight. This will be controlled completely by the airline carrier.
Hotels Cancellation Policy:
- On cancelling hotels which have been marked as “Non-Refundable” on the final travel vouchers, the customer will be eligible for a zero refund.
- For hotels which have been marked as “Refundable” on the final travel vouchers, refunds and their timelines will be applicable as mentioned under the “Cancellation Policy” section of the product and in the final itinerary shared over email.
- The total refunds for hotels may include components which vary with international exchange rates.
- While Swissolidays strives to provide the best hotels with world-class amenities, we cannot be held responsible for factors such as hotel staff behaviour, cleanliness and quality of accommodation. Additional costs owing to on-trip room upgrades and additional amenities will be borne by the customer. All hotels changed on-trip (Hotels booked per itinerary cancelled and new hotels booked) will entail a 100% cancellation fee.
- Entertaining early check-in or late check-out requests is solely based on the discretion of the hotel. Swissolidays will not be able to process cancellation requests owing to non-availability of these requests.
Activities or Sight-Seeings Cancellation Policy:
- On cancelling activities marked as “Non-Refundable” on the final travel vouchers, the customer will be eligible for a zero refund.
- For activities, which have been marked as “Refundable” on the final travel vouchers, refunds and their timelines will be applicable as mentioned under the “Cancellation Policy” section of the product and in the final itinerary shared over email.
- The total refund for activities may include components which vary with international exchange rates.
Transfers Cancellation Policy:
- For all transfers, refunds and their timelines will be applicable as mentioned under the “Cancellation Policy” section of the product and in the final itinerary shared over email.
- The total refunds for transfers may include components which vary with international exchange rates.
Visa & Insurance Cancellation Policy:
- Swissolidays acts as a facilitator for processing Visa applications. We will guide customers on Visa formalities & Visa documentation for specific destinations. The discretion to grant/reject Visa rests solely with the concerned embassy and Swissolidays will not be responsible for rejection of any applications. The visa fee is non-refundable in case of rejected visa applications.
- While we strive to provide a seamless Visa experience to the customers, Swissolidays will not be held responsible for unforeseen changes to Visa formalities levied by the embassy during the document submission and processing phase.
- Insurance once applied is subject to 100% cancellation fee and is non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions:
- International check-in time is 14:00 to 15:00 hours and check out time is 11:00 to 12:00 hours
- The rates above are valid for minimum 02 adults travelling together at all times
- The rates are valid for Indian national residing in India only
- An internet convenience fee at the rate of 2% on the total transaction value shall be charged for transactions made using credit or debit cards.
- Final handover of Hotel vouchers / Air tickets / passport etc will be done only upon receiving full and final payment & duly filled & signed BTQ documents by the passenger/s. For payments made through cheque / traveller’s cheque, such handover will be dispatched only after the cheque clearance.
- Any fluctuation or change in rate of exchange (ROE), as provided by the Company, for the foreign exchange component on the date of actual payment as against ROE at the date of booking will be borne by the client. The ROE on the date of actual payment will be applicable.
- We reserve the right to provide an alternate accommodation or airfare of an equivalent or higher standard as compared to the actual booking. In the event that we source an alternative of higher standard or cost, we reserve the right to re – quote the booking amount based on higher rates.
- Seat -in – coach transfers are on fixed timings
- No refunds either in part or in full will be made for any unutilized service
- All the sightseeing tours and excursions are organized by local companies
- For customized / FIT (Free Individual Travel) package, the cost is calculated on the lowest class airfare. Airline seat confirmation is subject to availability at the time of booking and any increase in airfare or airport taxes will be borne by the client.
- Any customized or recommended tour itinerary posted on the website is only a tentative proposal outline of the holiday. We are not holding any confirmed hotel reservations for your travel. The same is subject to availability at the time of booking. Weekend or other surcharges may be applicable over and above the package cost for the requested period. We will inform you of any change in prices and only after your confirmation, proceed with booking.
- Swissolidays can only facilitate the visa application for the traveling passengers, granting of Visa is solely at the discretion of Embassy if Visa is rejected by the Embassy on account of any reasons then Swissolidays is not liable to give any refund and respective cancellation policies will apply.
- Grant of visa is discretionary on the relevant embassy/ regulatory authority. Company will only act as a facilitator of visa formalities and shall not be held liable in any manner for the grant, objection or rejection of visa for any reason. In the event that you have applied for visa facilitation by the Company and the visa is rejected or not
Entertained by the embassy for any reasons whatsoever, the amount charged for such facilitation by the Company (if any) shall stand forfeited and the fee or any other charges deposited with the embassy shall under no circumstances be refunded. Such forfeiture is in addition to any other deductions that the Company is entitled to make under its cancellation policy. The timings and days of operation are subject to alteration. Changes if any will be intimated at the time of booking or handover of vouchers.
The Company shall be entitled to forfeit the non-refundable amount paid by the client to the company. In the event, the client cancels the booking or on failure on the part of the client to adhere to the tour payment schedule as informed in the documentation check-list or in the event the visa of any country is not granted OR unable to travel on the tour booked by the client due to any reason whatsoever, including medical ground or sickness, the non-refundable amount shall stand forfeited as per the ‘Cancellation Policy’ stipulated hereinabove.
- The timings and days of operation are subject to alteration. Changes if any will be intimated at the time of booking or handover of vouchers.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.