Planning a family holiday to one of the Schengen countries? Here’s the easiest way to get your Schengen Visa. You can now begin your application for a Schengen Tourist Visa online at just Rs 7,000*.
- Consulate fees
- Service charges
- All taxes
- The Schengen area has 26 member states – Austria, Belgium, The Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden andSwitzerland.
- If you wish to travel to the Schengen Area, you have to apply for a short-term Schengen tourist visa. Depending on the type of your visa, you will be allowed to enter once (single entry) or multiple times (multiple entry), and obtain a stay for no longer than 3 months.
- The processing time for your Schengen Visa is approximately 10 – 15 working days.
- Schengen visa application form, duly filled and signed
- Recent passport-size photograph
- Your passport should be valid for at least 3 months after departure, with at least two blank pages
- Confirmed return air ticket with hotel reservation
- Medical insurance policy, covering expenses up to 30,000 Euros
- Bank statements for the last 6 months or an original ‘official affidavit of support’
- Purpose of the visit and duration of travel mentioned in a letter
- Income tax returns for the past 3 years
- Appointment letter and reference letter from your employer if you are employed
- Proof of legal entity, bank statements and tax returns if you are self-employed
Biometric is compulsory NOW and client has to visit the VFS office for document submission and also need to give finger prints. Those who have given their bio metric they can submit the documents through us
- Our visa experts will inform you if any other documents will be required for the process.
- Courier charges separate